Steeda's Adjustable Rear Sway Bar works with your stock rear sway bar to dramatically improve handling. Spring loaded end l inks let you fine tune the suspension to fit your driving style. This is a part that will grow with you; change another part of your suspension and all it takes is a quick turn of a wrench to adjust the handling back to neutral!
Our sway bars have machined steel billet sway bar ends, whereas others on the market have coined ends. What does this mean? Our sway bar ends are machined out of billet steel round stock, in-house, on our multi-axis CNC lathes and go through hundreds of computer simulations to ensure the ultimate in strength and performance - this provides greater resistance to bending stresses, and has three major advantages:
- These parts are less prone to cracking/fatigue failure on the ends themselves.
- It also reduces unwanted deflection in the sway bar end. Excess deflection creates unwanted geometry changes, which physically changes your sway bar stiffness to a non-ideal rate.
- With less unwanted deflection, our bars will 'wear out’ slower - any spring will eventually become softer over time as it is cycled through its life, our bars will maintain their designed rate for longer with less unwanted deflection.
Our bar rates are developed and optimized through advanced vehicle dynamic simulation and through extensive real-world testing. We engineered these bars to control the vehicles' roll stiffness properly while still allowing you to run softer springs. This optimizes your overall grip and balance of the vehicle while still allowing you to maintain exceptional ride quality.
Note: Does not fit 1999 - 2004 Cobra.
- Lighter than other aftermarket bars with end links
- Best range of adjustment
- Works with stock rear bar to improve handling
- Spring-loaded end links let you fine tune the suspension to fit your driving style
- Lower lap times by 2 seconds!
- Easy to adjust
- Eliminates understeer
- Faster, flatter cornering
- Perfect for street or track